Thursday, October 06, 2005

Still no pictures.

I'm still in the process of getting pictures uploaded to show some of the projects that are in the works here in the office.

I've got three clocks to finsh up; one binary and two nixie. Plus I now have everything I need for the Baby Bubble Machine.

A quick note about invisable technology. Here at the baby play ground, I've installed a NAS (Network Attach Storage). It's basically a hard drive that attaches to the the house LAN (seriously doesn't everyone have a Local Area Network in their house) and provides 160Gig of storage. Video, Music and pictures. Reguardless of which computer I'm on; I can always get to my files.

Now the question: why doesn't Sony or Microsoft figure this out, and add this to their next line of console games? Play your video game from anywhere.

1 comment:

Jan said...

We have a program installed in our laptops called "Log Me In" that enables us to access all the files on all the other house computers.

And yes, anyone worthy of owning a computer should have their own LAN ;)